Friday 1 August 2014

Perfect Peacock

Good Evening Crafters!

As we are having such hot weather here in Gloucestershire, I decided to stay in the cool of my craft studio today and have some time playing with the new stamp I purchased from Stampin up!

I really adore Peacocks for their beautiful colours!

To have the time to experimented with a couple of different techniques is great fun!

Here I decided to over stamping the Peacock image with a another stamp set called Work of Art as a way of adding colour!



As you can see I tried using stazOn first but I wasn't very happy with the image so I then tried embossing in black and I was much happier with the look of the image!

After doing these I then went on to stamping the image again and colouring it in with "Peacock" colours using stampin' write markers! The flowers were stamped again on white cardstock coloured and cut out then glued over the ones on the image to give them a 3D look!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment...