Friday 1 August 2014

Nail File Holders Crafts

Good Morning Everyone and Happy 1st July!
Yesterday I posted a project on Nail File Holders I have made for a craft Stall I will be running on the 13th July at my Village Summer Fete!
I had a few comments on my Birdcage Face Book page about them so thought I would share as well on here!




The holders were made from Stampin up DSP papers, cut into different lengths and widths then glued one on top of the other!
To finish off I used a Brad at the bottom to stop the files from slipping out of the holders, tired Ribbon around the center of the 3 holders, then used charms tied on with Bakers Twine to embellish the file holders!
Hoping these will sell as Teachers Gifts or even Stocking fillers!
Have a good day today and
"Happy Crafting" x

2 comments:

  1. Hello Sue, just wanted to say this is such a fun idea, great for stocking fillers etc Cally :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Cally, Thank you! I have made these for craft fairs and they always seem to go quite quickly! x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment...