Saturday 2 January 2016

Happy New Year Everyone

Hello there, and a Happy New Year to you!



Well, that's Christmas done and dusted, the New Year has just started and I think this is the time people tend to reflect on the past and think of whats to come. 

Crafting is a big part of me and my life! I find it relaxing if sometimes a bit daunting but I always enjoy the time I spend creating.

Over the last few days I have been looking back over some of my YouTube video's.                     Manly because I can now view them on the big screen (the living room TV) and watching them I have groaned because they are either to long and I got bored, (what must have you thought)? or I have quite surprised myself, that some were better than I thought. 

I posted a video just before Christmas showing some of the interactive cards I made and had a lot of fun and learnt quite a few new editing bits and bobs with my son Matt helping me out. Following on from that I have been asked to do a few tutorials, so please watch this space. 

(Just in case you missed the video here it is again).

Have a great 2016. I look forward to catching up with you again soon.
Happy Crafting,
Sue xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment...