Thursday 28 January 2016

Flying Butterflies

Well "Hello there"!
Today I have a quick blog post to share with you. As some of you may have read before I am part of a Card Swap Challenge group on Face Book and the challenge this month was to create a card using embossing along with shaving foam prints.
Now, if you haven't yet had a go with shaving foam you really must, its such good fun. Its a bit messy and you might need to wear gloves but you get some great "one off" designs.

Here is a link to a video tutorial I did a couple of years ago.

Now to show you the card I made for the swap. 
Its a box card so it folds flat for posting, but once out of the envelope you open the card up and it becomes a 3D card.
The box itself has panels of embossing on it and the butterflies were attached to thick acetate to create an illusion of them flying.
I punched out little flowers and added a little bling (Rhinestones)!
I also made a matching envelope for the card to go in.


Thanks for popping by today, I will say cheerio for now and leave you a few other photos of the card to check out.

Happy Crafting,
Sue xx








No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment...