Monday 21 November 2016

IndigoBlu November Blog Challenge - Glisten & Sparkle

Hello Everyone, I have to say at this moment in time im not a happy bunny. The blog post I put up this morning has disappeared, how is that possible?? 
When I checked it after lunch I could see 20 people had viewed it but now its gone :( !!??

Ok, so lets start again!

This months IndigoBlu Challenge is Glisten & Sparkle. Think of all those IndigoBlu Stamps you have sitting there that you can add Sparkle too. Come on, join the challenge, I dare you!!

My inspiration for this challenge came from the Beautiful stamp "Rebecca-Snow Queen", I love the way Snowflakes are drifting and slowly falling from her hair.
 I also used the "Circle Dot Background Stamp"  with blue & purple Stazon Inks.
I felt that I needed something more that glisten's, so I added Royal Peacock Mega Flake using a small waffle stamp from the Stamp set "Limor Circles".

 I stamped "Rebecca" with Midnight Blue Stazon Ink onto the IndigoBlu White Stamping Card so that when I painted in the details with Luscious Paints the image wouldn't bleed.

 Once I had finished all the stamping and painting in details with several colours of Luscious paints, I thought about using something a little more interactive on the card that would add more sparkle so I decided to add an overlay of a plastic food bag filled with clear hair gel and some Unicorn Sparkles.


 I then cut out a frame to put over the bag and painted this with a mixture of Blue Luscious powder mixed with a little water and glue, then sprinkled on some Unicorn Sparkles.
 The card front was layered up on black card using double sided foam tape then stuck onto a white card base.

 I then added some small snowflakes I made using more of the Mega Flakes on black card punched out of a border die I have and added small blue gem stones.

Now you can't really see how the gel bag works so I have added a quick video below just to show how it works.
I hope this card has inspired you to have a go at creating something yourself for this months IndigoBlu Blog Challenge. I look forward to seeing your project.
Happy Stamping xx

Rebecca Snow-Queen






Luscious Powders



Mega Flake
              


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment...