Thursday 30 July 2015

Inside Spinning Card

Hello Everyone, Thanks for stopping by.
I can't believe that we are at the end of July! Where has the last month gone?
Mind you its been pretty busy here, what with my youngest daughters graduation and my son moving flats.
So I have two cards to share with you today. One was the card I made for my daughters graduation and one for a Card Swap group I am in, although the lady who was running the group has decided to finish running it now! Such a shame as I have met some lovely people through the group! I hope we keep in touch even if we aren't swapping cards each month!
So here are the cards I have made recently!


This is the Shaker Card made for my daughter.

              

Here is the second card, an Inside Spinning Card.


The inside of the card was decorated with a few different Stampin Up sets.
Perpetual Birthday Calendar, Dotty Angles and Circle of Spring. I also punched out a few tiny flowers and added pearls to the centers!



                               
The main spinning image was two of the wreaths stamped, coloured then cut out using the die from the Wonderful Wreath Framelits die set. These were glued together sandwiching a piece of clear thread between them.
                            

Well im off now to play with my new set of Brusho Colours. Will let you know how I have got on with them over the next few days.
Happy Crafting xx







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment...