Sunday 26 April 2015

My Card Swap Shares!


Happy Sunday Everyone!
I have a couple of cards to share with you today. 
The first card is one I  made for last months Swap Group I run on Facebook and it was all about 'BLING'! 
We also had to make a card that has its own stand!
Well, i'm not really a Bling Girl, but this is what I came up with. I was quite pleased with the way it turned out in the end!
(Next months Challenge is using those free Paint Chips you can get home decorating stores. Why not pop back and check out my ideas)!








Making the Card Base!
Back of the card!



Close up of the 'Bling'

OK, now onto the 2nd Swap!
This month we had to create a card using Neutral Colours as a tribute to a lady who sadly passed away and who used to love these colours. Also it would have been Margaret's birthday this month!



Side View of the Card
Close up on the front of the card!


Front View of the card 

Thanks for stopping by. 
Come back tomorrow for my Video tutorial on how to put the above card together for yourself!
Happy Crafting xx

























No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment...